Make a Difference
the human Race
ImmunoPrecise Antibodies (IPA) is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) with end-to-end technology solutions empowering clients in the discovery and development of antibody therapeutics and diagnostics. We serve our partners through a multi-national, integrated network of facilities in North America and Europe. This enables us to offer a comprehensive range of antibody discovery and development services including, for example, custom antibody generation, characterization, engineering, manufacturing, and humanization. Located in North America and Europe, ImmunoPrecise serves many of the world’s top biotech and pharmaceutical companies in the common mission of conquering life-threatening diseases.
Director Of Sales Europe
As the Director of Sales Europe you will have a pivotal role in shaping our sales strategies in Europe and fueling our growth. You will work closely with the client relations team and scientific team to represent IPA’s vision and capabilities for successful generation and development of valuable therapeutic and diagnostic antibodies. As a key player in the European oriented sales strategies, you will develop acquisition channels for onboarding new clients. You are responsible for the entire sales process from first customer contact to deal-closing. As such, you have a deep understanding of the customer’s buying and decision-making process. In addition, as Director of Sales, you have a supporting role in pricing strategy development.
Key responsibilities shall include:
- Establish sales strategies with the executive team
- Drive and achieve company sales to meet sales targets for IPA’s European sites with a strong focus on expansion of current client portfolio
- Closely collaborate with the global sales, marketing and scientific teams to streamline IPA’s strategic marketing positioning
- Pitch IPA’s capabilities and vision to external clients/parties
- Represent IPA at conferences, exhibitions, trade shows and during client visits
- Assist in profit analysis and pricing reviews
- Monitor evolutions in the business environment (e.g., conditions, trends and competitors)
- Work closely with the local client relations teams to guide new clients into the quote signing process
- Manage the sales activities and quotation process on a CRM platform
- Generating monthly IPA-EU specific sales reports for General Manager(s)
- Mentor and coach junior associates to achieve sales targets
- A strong scientific background in molecular or computational biology, biotechnology or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry, of which at least five years in an outward facing sales position
- Experience in the field of antibody discovery and development is a strong plus
- Experienced in pitching at client meetings and conferences
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to develop long-term client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills and a proven track record as a deal closer. You communicate effectively with mid-level and executive level decision makers
- A flexible and ‘getting-things-done' attitude
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
- You are an excellent team player
- Significant contact network within Pharma/Biotech industry
What else do we offer?
You will be an essential part of a dynamic and innovative organization, where new ideas and developments move quickly and each day brings new opportunities. You will work closely with a team of high motivated professionals and together you make a meaningful contribution to science and society.