Connecting the dots for antibody discovery with a scalable framework
Revealing the right insight
To analyze increasing volumes of rich biological data and achieve results for antibody research, it is important to understand the inherent challenges of existing omics processing platforms, and their inability to connect the dots to existing databases (i.e., text, medical literature, etc.). LENSai Integrated Intelligence Technology, powered by HYFT® Multi-Omics Processing technology utilizes a universal and scalable framework developed specifically to manage and analyze this pool of extremely heterogeneous omics data for antibody discovery.
HYFT Multi-Omics Processing technology within the LENSai software solves this for the field of antibody discovery. It is at the heart of the ability to provide an agile, flexible, and scalable platform that combines all omics data – public and proprietary – into a single database, application, and user interface that enables insight across domains at the same time.
LENSai Technology powered by HYFT Processing enables us to:
- sift through complex layers of information– inconceivably fast
- create structure from unstructured data
- extract knowledge from patterns
- identify relevant insight
BioStrand (a subsidiary of IPA) brings meaningful data into focus for antibody discovery
Integrate all omics data at pangenome scale
Eliminate omics data silos. Based on HYFTs, our transversal omics language enables the unification, normalization, and standardization of all omics data. Works across species and applicable in any domain.
Efficiently store all omics data and metadata
The BioStrand platform indexes all sequence data and links it with relevant metadata to create a centralized, efficient, continuously available knowledgebase for your organization to leverage.
Analyze petabyte-scale omics data in an instant
Analyze nearly unlimited amounts of any omic data simultaneously with near instantaneous results.
Discerning intelligence for the drug discovery market
Challenges of existing artificial intelligence technologies
- biological databases are not integrated
- data is organized in fragments and silos
- unable to analyze more than one database at a time
- high sequencing expense
- ever-increasing volume of data
The HYFT multi-omics technology solution
- universal biological fingerprints that organize the biosphere
- parallel analytics in multiple dimensions of text, sequence and structure – simultaneously
- next-generation intelligence