Coalition of industry leading experts
Together with its carefully crafted network of preclinical specialists, IPA is uniquely equipped to address the complex challenges of antibody discovery projects. We are a veritable think-tank of the industry’s leading experts. We explore beyond the status-quo to deliver preclinical antibody candidates and give you the edge — with single-source services.
The HUB of Biotherapeutic Intelligence: redefining end-to-end.
Highly specialized, full-continuum therapeutic biologics discovery and development to support pharmaceutical business partners in their quest for innovative novel biologics against the most challenging targets.
Network of experts
Preclinical Services with Eurofins
Our notable partnership with industry leading Eurofins Discovery means access to an expanded network of experts on a global scale. It enhances our capacity for single-source efficiencies and as an “end-to-end” service provider— from target evaluation through preclinical development.
Reduce time and risk
Hybrid Service Model
Our hybrid of intelligence and technology platforms provide a distinctive end-to-end service model, designed to reduce time and risk with custom applications. We support our business partners in the quest to discover and develop novel antibodies against a broad range of classes of disease targets in “one-stop”, with:
- An unrivaled suite of services
- Target design and antigen modeling
- A broad range of immunization technologies in a multitude of species and strains
- Best-in-class hybridoma, B-cell, and phage display antibody discovery platforms
- Antibody characterization, engineering, and manufacturing services
Breadth and Depth
Our mission is to provide capacity, breadth of offerings, and unique platforms that accelerate assay development, screening cascades, drug candidate validation, and new biotherapeutic concepts.
Our global network and partnership with Eurofins Discovery lends to:
- Preclinical readiness
- Early development stage of assets
- Access to proprietary platforms
- Bioanalytical solutions
- In vivo efficiency studies
- Drug and product formulations
- QC testing and batch release
- Assay-Ready Kits and cell lines with DiscoverX, from Eurofins
1. ROOTS 2022: Antibody Discovery Services and Platforms Market (4th Edition), 2021-2035; p.118
Lead the way with IPA.
We have the longest memory
Rabbit monoclonal antibodies with B Cell Select® with Function-First from IPA are unmatched for early identification of a high affinity, highly specific antibodies.
Bispecifics & IPA
Bring us your scaffold and we can do the rest. With years of experience using a variety of bi- and multi-specific modalities, IPA has end-to-end capabilities and throughput to ensure selection and development of the most relevant therapeutic candidates.
Wet lab + in silico
LENSai in silico applications for radically informed decisions are designed to lend great cost and time efficiencies, as part of the IPA antibody discovery portfolio of service.
Additional antibody discovery products