Make a Difference
the human Race
ImmunoPrecise Antibodies (IPA) is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) with end-to-end technology solutions empowering clients in the discovery and development of antibody therapeutics and diagnostics. We serve our partners through a multi-national, integrated network of facilities in North America and Europe. This enables us to offer a comprehensive range of antibody discovery and development services including, for example, custom antibody generation, characterization, engineering, manufacturing, and humanization. Located in North America and Europe, ImmunoPrecise serves many of the world’s top biotech and pharmaceutical companies in the common mission of conquering life-threatening diseases.
The Executive Assistant will provide full administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer. You will manage executive calendars; organize meetings via live, videoconference and conference calls; quickly develop an understanding of the team’s culture and workflow; help plan and execute offsite events for a variety of teams. You will be able to multi-task, prioritize incoming requests, work with initiative without requiring close supervision, as well as assist with special projects as required. You will be involved with a large range of contacts from entry level to extremely high-level and may be exposed to sensitive information requiring discretion and good judgment.
The is a remote-work role based in the Des Moines, Iowa region with occasional in-person meetings required.
Key responsibilities shall include:
- Provide full administrative support to the CEO, and as needed, other members of the executive team and the Board of Directors.
- Manage CEO’s calendar; organize meetings via live, videoconference and conference calls; help plan and execute events for the management team.
- Interact with members of the executive team, which will require handling and maintenance of highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Multi-task, prioritize incoming requests, work with initiative without requiring close supervision, as well as assist with special projects as required.
- Calendar management using Microsoft Outlook and Teams, adjust and prioritize schedules due to last minute changes from conflicting meetings, coordinate with executive schedules and availability.
- Coordinate key team meetings with internal leadership teams across the company as well as with external business partners.
- Answer correspondence and redirect to teams within the company as needed.
- Organize special events for global management team.
- Take reliable meeting minutes.
- Proofread documents and help manage workflows for group projects.
- Manage employee and board portals by uploading content and providing timely materials.
- Additional tasks as may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role supporting multiple cross-functional teams
- A bachelors’ degree or equivalent combined education and experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives and staff.
- Proactive problem-solving abilities to deal with challenging deadlines and priorities.
- Able to anticipate change and react efficiently, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Able to handle multiple tasks.
- Discretion in handling confidential materials and issues
- Excels under pressure, maintaining a calm demeanor.
- Works well independently and within a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills