Make a Difference
the human Race
ImmunoPrecise Antibodies (IPA) is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) with end-to-end technology solutions empowering clients in the discovery and development of antibody therapeutics and diagnostics. We serve our partners through a multi-national, integrated network of facilities in North America and Europe. This enables us to offer a comprehensive range of antibody discovery and development services including, for example, custom antibody generation, characterization, engineering, manufacturing, and humanization. Located in North America and Europe, ImmunoPrecise serves many of the world’s top biotech and pharmaceutical companies in the common mission of conquering life-threatening diseases.
Protein Chemist or Molecular Biologist
For the Utrecht site we are looking for a new employee with affinity for and experience in protein purification. You will become member of our DSP lab-team that produces and purifies recombinant proteins and antibodies. In the first few months of your employment, you will work together with an experienced team-member to receive education and gain knowledge in recombinant protein purification methods used at our facilities.
For more information contact Roland Romijn at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 85 016 0916
Key responsibilities shall include:
ImmunoPrecise Antibodies (Europe) BV has the policy to offer a temporary contract for 1 year, followed by a contract for indefinite time after two years. The working hours are 32 – 40 hour per week and the salary payment is dependent on education level and relevant work experience.
- You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences.
- You are experienced in protein purification methods, including affinity purification, ion exchange chromatography, size-exclusion chromatography and hydrophobic interaction chromatography using various AKTA platforms.
- Experience in standard molecular biology techniques is preferred.
- Your work is accurate and detailed documented in lab journals and LIMS systems.
- Your personal skills are excellent to work both independently and in a larger team.
- You have an eye for detail without losing the scope of your project.
- Candidates speaking the Dutch language are preferred.