Make a Difference
the human Race
ImmunoPrecise Antibodies (IPA) is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) with end-to-end technology solutions empowering clients in the discovery and development of antibody therapeutics and diagnostics. We serve our partners through a multi-national, integrated network of facilities in North America and Europe. This enables us to offer a comprehensive range of antibody discovery and development services including, for example, custom antibody generation, characterization, engineering, manufacturing, and humanization. Located in North America and Europe, ImmunoPrecise serves many of the world’s top biotech and pharmaceutical companies in the common mission of conquering life-threatening diseases.
Software Engineer Golang
At BioStrand, software engineers are part of a multidisciplinary team with a wide range of responsibilities. Think of cloud architecture, security and IAM, information management, data engineering (data streaming, lambda / kappa architectures, data batching), software engineering, devops & CI / CD and many others. Your main focus is writing back-end microservices in Golang as part of a data-driven integrated architecture.
Key responsibilities shall include:
We are not big believers in putting a label on everyone, but skills, and competencies in the team cover cloud architecture, security & IAM, information management, data engineering (data streaming, lambda/kappa architectures, data batching), software engineering, DevOps & CI/CD, and many others.
You will work on our scalable SaaS platform, which runs on AWS. It's optimized to process high data throughputs and support computationally heavy algorithms and AI. This setup allows our Data Scientist Team to innovate swiftly, transitioning from early developments to production-grade services rapidly. These products are integrated into our SaaS portal (React Frontend).
Education: Masters Degree in Computer Science engineering, Computer Science or equivalent by experience.
- Using Golang to develop containerized applications.
- Application lifecycle management, continuous integration and required tools (git, github actions, terraform, …).
- distributed systems, service-oriented architectures, microservices and event driven architectures. You know how to deploy them reliably and understand their inherent complexity in keeping them available and know how to deal with malfunctions. You know the software engineering best practices to develop in such environments.
- Decomposing applications into services, e.g. image using domain-driven design.
- Different data communication modes such as REST, gRPC, message-passing.
- Implementation of the right security and privacy measures across the platform according to industry standards (IAM, authorization/authentication flows, GDPR, etc).
- Any experience you have with SCRUM or agile working is considered a plus, (we use the Atlassian Stack). The same goes for AWS experience and Python.
- You are agile in planning and organizing your work. You are an excellent team player and you feel comfortable in a fast-paced cross-functional environment.
- You have good written and oral communication skills in English.