Make a Difference
the human Race
ImmunoPrecise Antibodies (IPA) is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) with end-to-end technology solutions empowering clients in the discovery and development of antibody therapeutics and diagnostics. We serve our partners through a multi-national, integrated network of facilities in North America and Europe. This enables us to offer a comprehensive range of antibody discovery and development services including, for example, custom antibody generation, characterization, engineering, manufacturing, and humanization. Located in North America and Europe, ImmunoPrecise serves many of the world’s top biotech and pharmaceutical companies in the common mission of conquering life-threatening diseases.
Research Technician Molecular Biology
In this position you are a research technician on the Molecular Biology team. You work very independently on a wide variety of interesting research projects while collaborating extensively with research technicians, the project team lead and the program scientist. You value the quality of your experiments, report them and monitor deadlines.
The IPA team in Oss consists of highly educated and experienced scientists and professionals. We are dedicated to successfully execute and complete customer projects. In addition, as a team, we are constantly working to optimize and expand our technology platforms to ensure a unique and high-quality service and product offering. We highly value and rapidly advance technological developments and innovations.
What else do we offer?
- A position within a leading, innovative organization
- A good and competitive salary
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Retirement benefits
- Inspiring and professional team
- Guidance and space to develop your professional and personal skills
- Degree of Laboratory Technician (BSc)
- Experience with basic molecular (e.g. cloning, PCR, restriction, transformation) and biochemical techniques (including ELISA)
- Experience with sequence analysis software is preferred
- Flexible and hands-on mentality
- Accuracy and reliability driven
- Good proficiency of the Dutch and English language